What's Next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Next

First, Medicyaker--hope your private battle is going well.

Just wanted to let you guys know I haven't stopped. I have been trying to get visibility within my company, MITRE--7,000 folks. In about a week the company "rag" will interview me about the HOW Chapter and what we are doing. Here is an opportunity to use this as a Bully Pulpit. I would like to provide them with opportunties to donate money or equipment. I know you both have mentioned equipment. Do we have a list? I need to also know about the status of the Ocean City event. We can possibly get some of the folks to volunteer graphic support etc.

Nay_Sayer did you ever get the business plan done? I could use it. Do we have any literature I can make available about HOW National or for MD? Do we have a web page just for the MD chapter?

Finally, I am thinking about doing the BB on Sunday. Any suggestions beside dynamite?

Please feel free to call me at work, 443.200.7024, or cell phone (left it at home this a.m.) 706.587.6891.

Sincerely,

Lynn

Lynn, Please feel free to contact me about this. I'm sorry that I just read this and didn't see this post for some reason. I'd like to tell you a bit of where we are and what is next. Basically we are now waiting for the spring. Its hard to get "newbies" to go out in the cold weather, Yes I know the water is still warm but non yakers don't know that fact for the most part. we will be having a leadership team meeting soon and will post here all of the results of the meeting. How did the interview go at your work place?? I'll try to call you later in the week if I don't hear from you.
    Thanks for helping us and I look forward to using you again on EVERY outing we have. I did do one with a couple of soldiers a few weeks after our first one that you were at.
    Thanks again and get in touch with me anytime during the day or early evening.
    Tom
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

^medicyaker, you can subscribe to this HOW forum. when a post is made in here, you'll get an instant email notification. just a fyi if youre interested, click on forum tools.
      sigpic

Comment

I Just did it!!!! Thanks for the heads up
        Thanks Again
        Tom
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
        X