3rd Annual ISIS Golf Tournament benefitting the MD HOW Chapter - Oct 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Annual ISIS Golf Tournament benefitting the MD HOW Chapter - Oct 15th

I know most of us are all fishermen on here, but I thought I would throw it out to anyone who might golf as well. The company I work for, ISIS LLC, is hosting a golf tournament and this year, and with a little persuasion I have gotten them to donate the proceeds to the MD HOW Chapter. I wanted to put the link to the website up for anyone who would like to either get a foursome together, or hopefully sponsor part of the event. My contact number is on the website if you have any further questions. I encourage you to please pay through PayPal.

www.golfinvite.com/isis

Keith
    Keith
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Keith-

You rock! Thank you for the help. I'm sending this to all of the golfers I know.
    Heroes On The Water, Maryland Chapter
    maryland@heroesonthewater.org
    www.heroesonthewater.org
    FREEDOM CAPTURED.

Comment

Keith, Thank You Buddy!!!! DUDE YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! I know you talked to me about this a while back and I hadn't heard anything more about it. I can't thank you enough for doing this. I will forward this to National and I hope to be able to attend as a golfer. The problem is getting time off. I would like to talk to you more about a few things on this and how Heroes on the Water MD can help and everything else. I will PM you with a few thoughts and ideas. I will talk to my Golf team at the Fire House and see if I can't get a foursome. At the minimum, I will try to get a vet too you as well as try to get there myself.
      Thank you again,
      Tom
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Just an
        Last edited by medicyaker; 10-16-2012, 11:29 AM.
        Tom Brown
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

How did this event turn out?

Comment

This event turned out GREAT! I think that Tom was trying to talk about it in the post before you did, but it got cut off. I was going to wait until I had some of the pictures to post along with this, but I can do the write-up now and post them later.

As I stated the event went great. We filled 35 teams with golfers at the Renditions Golf Course in Davidsonville. The event went off without any issues other then a little sprinkle now and then. I believe everyone left with some really cool Nike prizes to include shoes, shirts/balls/glove or jackets/shoe bag. The swag alone was being commented on that it was the best some people have seen. I, unfortunatly am still waiting on the final numbers from the company on how much was raised, but I can tell you that the Maryland HOW chapter did go home with a new Tan HOBIE Outback courtesy of the tournament! Once we get the final numbers in, we are looking to add to the "truckload" of goodies we will be donating to them.

I would like to give a shout to Dennis at Backyard Boats for giving us a great deal on the kayak for a very worthy cause!

Stay tuned and I will update as soon as we get everything else and pics!

Wanted to put these up to show what the prizes were and also to show the kayak that was donated to HOW MD. You might see a familiar face in there too! The one picture of the person you dont recognize won a cruise for two in the caribbean for 4 nights. It was a great event and I look forward to doing some fishing with the much deserving vets in the spring.

Keith
            Attached Files
            Last edited by yakersaltlife; 10-24-2012, 06:40 AM.
            Keith
            2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Originally posted by yakersaltlife View Post
              This event turned out GREAT! I think that Tom was trying to talk about it in the post before you did, but it got cut off. I was going to wait until I had some of the pictures to post along with this, but I can do the write-up now and post them later.

As I stated the event went great. We filled 35 teams with golfers at the Renditions Golf Course in Davidsonville. The event went off without any issues other then a little sprinkle now and then. I believe everyone left with some really cool Nike prizes to include shoes, shirts/balls/glove or jackets/shoe bag. The swag alone was being commented on that it was the best some people have seen. I, unfortunatly am still waiting on the final numbers from the company on how much was raised, but I can tell you that the Maryland HOW chapter did go home with a new Tan HOBIE Outback courtesy of the tournament! Once we get the final numbers in, we are looking to add to the "truckload" of goodies we will be donating to them.

I would like to give a shout to Dennis at Backyard Boats for giving us a great deal on the kayak for a very worthy cause!

Stay tuned and I will update as soon as we get everything else and pics!

Keith
              '
              Good Deal!!! Great job raising funds for a good cause. I was working at BYB when your boss came to pick up the Kayak. It will be a great addition to the HOW Fleet!

Comment

yes it was an awesome event. I will post more when I get home tonight. I didnt know my post was cut off and will fix that tonight. I gotta admit I wa floored by the generous gift to HOW MD

more to come later
                Tom
                Tom Brown
                2012 Hobie PA 14'
                Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

updated with pics above
                  Keith
                  2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Working...
                  X