Mack attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack attack

Taking friday off and heading to rumandcoke to see if any Spanish are hanging around. hopefully Earl wont be a problem on eastern bay, wind should be from the NW by friday. maybe this is what is needed to stir up the fishing which is pretty poor right now. anyone interested?

Possibly, what time were you thinking?
    Hobie PA 12

Comment

around 0600, with a cold front coming in im betting that the fish will hit a shoe string if you put it out on a hook.

Comment

good luck....let us know how u do
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I'm in negotiations right now. I'll let you know tomorrow.
          Hobie PA 12

Comment

Surfdog,
            looks good for tomorrow if you're still planning on going. I've never been to Romandcoke. About how long does it take to get there from Annapolis/Bay Bridge? Thanks.

Ed
            410-533-4103 (c)
            Hobie PA 12

Comment

Never mind, I found it. Meet at the pier at 06:00?
              Hobie PA 12

Comment

that sounds good. its 10.00 to launch from there unless you have a queen ann ramp permit is that ok with you?

Comment

That's fine. Looks like the wind might get a little spicy tomorrow.
                  Hobie PA 12

Comment

yeh i got plan B shot you a PM. mill creek off whitehall bay, north of the severn. pretty sheltered. maybe the fish will congragate in the creek with the flood tide on the western side of the bay

Comment

Unfortunately, Im just seeing this now. Still going?
                      Jason

Comment

Just looked at the forecast. Small craft after 2am...

We should have planned for tonight...pre front, pre wind.

Let me know how you make out. I hope you slay them.
                        Jason

Comment

sorry jason but you didnt miss anything, we got to romancoke at 0600,the wind was blowing form the east pretty rough so we went over to whitehall bay. Ed and i put in at 0630 the water was fairly calm but was a little drizzly. we fished hard i was using top waters, kastmasters, bws, peelers and cut spot. fish jumping all around but nothing taking a damn thing. did get a couple of wp and spot which were chunked for blues but Ed had more luck with crabs.

speaking of crabs i saw some very large jimmys out there, and some of the spot were turning yellow so i dont think they will be around too much longer.

Comment

thanks for the update
                            Hobie Revolution 13
                            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
                            X