Tuesday 8-31 at the Bay Bridge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 8-31 at the Bay Bridge.

I'm looking for a fellow Yaker to go out on Tuesday morning... I just purchased a new fishfinder, a baitrunner and a marine radio and want to try out my new toys. Tried to go out last week but the wind was too great. Gusting at 30knts and 3.5 ft chop. I'll be puting over at Hemingways at about 0630 if anyone wants to join me. weather should be nice.
    Thanks
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Did you make it out?
    Jason

Comment

Tuesday 8-31 bay bridge

Yes I did along with Harry S. (also from this forum and the one responsible for me being on it as well as my Yak fishing habit). We put over at Hemmingways at about 700am. took me a little bit longer due to my inability to be pre-organized prior to hitting the water. Sorry Harry. We started out with getting some Spot then hit the deeper water for some livelining. No Stripers this time out but I think I may have hit a blue as I pulled in a half eaten spot. We came off the water after about 4 hrs. I was able to get a few white perch to show for my tolls and gas expenses I could easily have taken home a dozen or more had I kept all that I caught trying to catch spot. I will be back next week. I'm off mon-thur next week if anyone wants to go out.
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
      X