X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save a Worm!

Seems they work!

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/show...=1#post1628601

Thanks for the video. I've been wondering how well the Gulp worked. Hesitant to spend the 20 bucks on a bucket of them I keep waiting to hear more. I'm starting to see some good evidence...maybe I'll try a pack now.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

Haven't tried in saltwater yet but Gulp Red Bug Shaky Worm -is definately best smallmouth - largemouth bass bait I have ever used, fish will take it if they are there, time of day - temp of water etc does not seem to matter as much. I usually fish with no wieght, let it sink for 10 seconds start reeling slowly and give it a shake every few seconds. Works well for pickeral and catfish also. Gulp bait does dry out and shrink, have to remember to take the bait off the hook at put it back in the container when done, also have to deal with the liquid. I usually purchase in packs instead of the jar. I now double bag in another ziplock bag.

Comment

Flounder are hammering Gulp minnows in OC this year. Chartreuse seems to be the color.

Comment

Originally posted by MDSmith370 View Post
          Flounder are hammering Gulp minnows in OC this year. Chartreuse seems to be the color.
          last year pink was the hot color

Comment

Working...
          X