Kn 6/2/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kn 6/2/09

So I hit up Kent Narrow after work to try and do some fishing since I haven't gone the last couple of weeks. I started on the east side of the bridge. The water was really low. I threw out some shads, bucktails, rattle traps and nothing. So then I went to the other side. There was 2 guys bait fishing the corner so I jigged the bridge pilons. Got nothing there either. I saw 2 perch caught the whole time I was there. No bites for me. So its about 8pm and there is this huge storm passing. It starts lightning like crazy and starts pouring so I decide to wait it out and go crab a bite to eat. Went over to Annies and had a crab cake sandwich and a bud light. After the storm passed I went back to try my luck again. fished for another hour without a bite so I packed it up and left. Its kind of hard to throw lures out when everyone else is bait fishing. I did take picture of the nice scenery.

I swear, that place keeps getting dirtier and dirtier. Over by the causeway there were beer bottles and packaging everywhere.
    Attached Files
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

ick! people are so inconsiderate with their trash...

Comment

Working...
    X