Back Creek - it was a hot one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Creek - it was a hot one!!

Sorry this one is a little late, but to be quite honest, the day was scorching hot and there was very little action that day. It was an informative trip nonetheless, but temperatures eclipsed 105 degrees and actually hit 108 while I was out on the water. It was primarily a scouting day to see if any of the tell tale speckled trout ambush areas were viable for future trips. After conferring with some local fisherman, I will probably not spend too much time in this area unless my wife and son just want to go out and have some fun catching croakers.

Only managed a couple photos due to bad boat positioning relative to the sun and my GoPro, but it was still a good day overall. Best part was watching the local fishermen unload one of their nets. I never saw so many fish in such a concentrated area. I had it captured on video but I lost it accidentally when I hit delete instead of copy. Oh well......

Here's the full story......

Back Creek Croakers

Enjoy.
    Hobie Fishing Team - Central VA Local Pro
    PowerTeam Lures
    Froggin' For Bass and Other Kayak Adventures - a blog about my life in a kayak to date
Working...
X