PLO this saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLO this saturday

With the weather look better than its been this weekend, is anyone planning on yakin' out at PLO or buzz's marina..got the serious itch for some flounder/blues..been hittin' the white perch at Jonas Green lately and gettin tired of fightin' the waves from them 40'+ cruisers...
    08' Hobie Revolution - Ivory Dune

heading to possum point sat. to check it out should be a lot of docks and no wakes. need to do a road trip to CHSP, reports of big flounder and horse croaker there. maybe next weekend

Comment

Surf, If you're talking September 4th let me know! Definitely up for some flounder! Thanks!

Comment

John with the M&G on the 11, wife's Bday on the 18 that leaves the 4th or the 25th of sept. ill run it by the boss and see if she wants to go down to the shore on labor day weekend, if not i can just go for the day and head back before traffic starts. season closes on oct. 13 i believe

Comment

Sam, Sept 4 a possibility but might be tight. Me and the missus are camping Sun-Tue nights at Shenandoah River State Park. 18th I've got a boat trip scheduled.

I checked DNR's site for flounder regs. Season goes to Nov 22. We've got some time yet. Nice!

http://dnr.maryland.gov/fisheries/re...recregchrt.asp

Comment

i ment for delaware. season closes oct 14th till dec. 31. im thinking on the weekend of sept 25th. its hard to plan a trip this time of year, when you pick a date and get there usually the wind blowing hard and plan b must be taken.

Comment

Working...
            X