We need kayaks and fishing buddies for July 28 at Jonas Green park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need kayaks and fishing buddies for July 28 at Jonas Green park

Alright guys and gals who offered help for HOW, we need use of three fishing kayaks for the 28th of July at Jonas Green Park in Annapolis. We especially need a tandem fishing kayak for one veteran without use of his left side. He cannot paddle or pedal and will need someone to go on the tandem with him to get him to the fish. We also need YOUR help to get out and fish with the veterans.

Please PM Medicyaker or Nay_sayer if you have a yak available or can help out these Vets.
    Heroes On The Water, Maryland Chapter
    maryland@heroesonthewater.org
    www.heroesonthewater.org
    FREEDOM CAPTURED.

I will be bringing one Hobie Kayak from Backyard Boats for one veteran to use. I may be able to bring an oasis and I could fish with the guy who won't be able to pedal or paddle. I'll finalize this week on which kayak I'll be bringing.

Comment

Thanks Matt, call me when you get a chance please.

Comment

Hey guys, I will be out of town but my hobie revo or malibu mini x is available if you want / need it. Just let me know and we will work out the details.

Chimo / Wayne.

Comment

Tom,

Just sent you and nay a PM about this, but your inbox is full. Let me know when you clean it out and I will send it again.

Keith
          Keith
          2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Keith,

I never got anything. I guess the message didn't go through at all since Tom's box is full. PM me again please.

Wayne,

Thank you! I think we may be ok for yaks for the 28th with the exception of the tandem we need. I will PM you if things change. Enjoy your trip!

Comment

You should have it nay.
              Keith
              2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

If for no other reason I'll be there for moral support
                I have a sink I can use and would be pleased to allow the use of my SOT for a vet
                BTW John I haven't breen able to reach my contact at the VA in Balto. I'll keep trying

Comment

Originally posted by zimm View Post
                  If for no other reason I'll be there for moral support
                  I have a sink I can use and would be pleased to allow the use of my SOT for a vet
                  BTW John I haven't breen able to reach my contact at the VA in Balto. I'll keep trying
                  Zimm,

Thanks for the offer. Moral support is always welcome, come and fish with the heroes! We have the yak situation covered for this outing (waiting for confirmation on the tandem only).

Let me know if you get through to your guy, thanks for trying.

-John

Comment

John,

My luck ran out on the tandem i was trying to get. I will keep asking around for others.

Keith
                    Keith
                    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Matt (CB Kayak 02) and Backyard Boats came through with a loaner Hobie Oasis tandem for the outing. Thank you!

Originally posted by yakersaltlife View Post
                      John,

My luck ran out on the tandem i was trying to get. I will keep asking around for others.

Keith

Comment

Thanks John. I talked to Matt at the M&G yesterday and he had told me he was going to be bringing one. I look forward to the event.
                        Keith
                        2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Do you guys have enough extra yaks yet? I didnt think I would be able to fish saturday, but looks like I will be able to now. Let me know if anything else is needed. I can at the very least provide some guidance on some spots that I usually like to fish...
                          Ryan
                          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

How many heroes are we expecting?

Comment

We are good to go with yaks and accessories. We will have 3 Heroes joining us for this outing. The only thing needed now is all of you guys to come and join them to fish to show your support. We are launching at 7:30 am on the 28th at Jonas Green park in Annapolis.

Comment

Working...
                              X