July 28th Outing Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 28th Outing Update

This is the link for all future updates for the July 28th outing on the Severn River. As of today, we have 2 folks going and hope to have 4.
    Today, I met with the owners of Mission BBQ in Glen Burnie. They are actually in the Harundale mall area on the front of the lot next to the Outback Steakhouse close to Ritchie Hwy. The Mall is no longer there however, I mentioned it since most poeple know where Harundale Mall was. Anyway, the results of meeting with these true heroes of our community have produced some benefits for our Heroes that we take out. So far they have invited us to come to their establishment and enjoy a meal on them. We are all invited to attend however, I am asking that we pay our own way and the folks that we are taking out will get a free meal. The owners may change that but at this time, I would like it to be for our Heroes that we are taking out. Alot came out of this meeting today and I am encouraged by their generosity. More may come and I am looking foward to many outings ending at their restaurant. These guys do alot for wounded Veterans, Firefighters and Law Enforcement personel. The same target group as our organization. Our partnership with Mission BBQ for our after outing meals is a good thing. If you ever stop in on your own, PLEASE thank them for all of their help with Heroes on the Water. There is a ceremony at noon every day that you have got to see.
    If you know of any Veterans, Fire or Police personel injured while serving our country, PLEASE pass along the info to contact us.
    Thank You everyone for all of your help.
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.
Working...
X