fireline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fireline

i used 20lb fireline all last year and loved it. i used 30lb sufix braid a couple times this year and although i havent had any problems with it, i just dont think it's for me. i switch one of my spools to 14lb fireline and see if i like the lighter line. keeping the braid on the other reel and continue using it for the heck of it, but right now it seems like i'll be swithing that one back to fireline aswell.
    sigpic

i also like fireline. i had 40lb pp on one of my reels and swapped it out with a spool of fireline.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

after using fireline and nanofil, i went back to powerpro on a new rod and reel........very unhappy i did. love nanofil on mt ultra light stuff like fireline for trolling. Fireline has so little stretch and such good hook setting that i had tp tale it away frpm my on when ee were walleye fishing in Canada. He was used to using a hard set and was tearing the hook out of every fishes lip! eventually he got used to it and loves it.......sadly i am too cheap to throw away the powerpro, but i'll either replace woih fireline or nanofil
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Working...
      X