Pohick Friday evening report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pohick Friday evening report

Set out about 6 and after some advice, headed straight across and into a creek with lilly pads and some grass all over the place. My son had fun going in and out of the pads finding small pools and casting to them, I stayed in the main creek casting along the weed line with no body home. So we moved out of the creek and and hugged the shoreline to the right and I picked up 2 LMB both at 16", throwing a buzz bait in white. Son was casting a frog and of corse, now he wanted to throw a buzz bait. Being so close to each other, we switched rods in stead of re-rigging his. My first cast up against a log brought a wollop and in came another 16.5 LMB on his frog. Now the poor kid didn't know what to do. We were hoping for a SH but left them all there for another time. Headed back in and just pulled out past the gate at 9. Apparently they lock the gates. Only saw one other yaker but he was gone before I could say hi.

Sounds like a nice way to spend an evening. It's cool to see nice bass hitting a buzzbait.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
    X