• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black or white?

which do you like better?
    Attached Files
    sigpic

the middle pic is suppose to be missing the white circle/boarder, dont know why that is happening, but thats the difference...
    sigpic

Comment

i like the first one
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I like the first and last....leaning toward the last because i think it would show up more.

Comment

Last one is good for a sticker then you can see it better. Going with black and white would be cool to mix in Maryland Flag colors

I have an idea of how to do it just don't know how to put it on computer

Comment

Originally posted by jaik68 View Post
            Last one is good for a sticker then you can see it better. Going with black and white would be cool to mix in Maryland Flag colors

I have an idea of how to do it just don't know how to put it on computer
            I really like that idea.

Comment

Suggestion: Dump the oval background...

...and substitue silhouette of a kayak.

Comment

Originally posted by BadAssBass View Post
                ...and substitue silhouette of a kayak.
                I really like that idea too...

Comment

These sticker ideas are real cool, have we made progress toward having them produced yet?

Comment

I'll check with stupidjet on that. I've used the website inkhead.com before to order some promotional merchandise for work. They have really good prices and fairly quick turn around time compared to other companies so I'll make that suggestion to him. I still think we should start off with the white stickers just for the fact that they'll show up better on car windows and kayaks and should help get our name out.

Comment

Great Idea I think the white looks good too. And then maybe get the maryland flag incorporated on the next order.

Comment

The black one for me... let me know how much it'll cost for one... I don't mind supporting sites like these. Hope you keep it up....

Comment

i'll keep this place up as long as people like you continue to show up! hopefully it will grow and we can really have tournaments and stuff. how cool would that be? we'll be a plastic navy out there..ha

i'm waiting for a quote for the stickers right now and i'll look at the place mentioned above. great idea about the maryland flag. i'll work somethign out. if anyone else has any ideas, shoot them up.
                          sigpic

Comment

i think we should also make a plain sticker that just says snaggedline.com so i can stick it on the kayak. that way people can see it better!
                            Hobie Revolution 13
                            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I like the plain sticker logo as well, to advertise to forum. I added the URL and logo to my signature on the Kayak Fishing Magazine forum and also posted about the site in the mid atlantic region section to try to attract some more locals. Definitely proud to rep snaggedline and I'm real glad I found it because I was starting to wonder if Maryland had any kinda "club" starting up or whatnot.

Comment

Working...
                              X