Saturday Charter Boat Trip (6/9/12): Open Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Charter Boat Trip (6/9/12): Open Spot

I had a guy cancel on me for an upcoming chart boat trip I organized.

What: Full day charter boat fishing trip aboard "The Katherine" www.katherinecharterfishing.com

When: Saturday, June 9th. 2pm until nightfall.

Where: 629 Deale Road, Deale MD

Fishing: First portion of the trip is fishing for stripers. This will be trolling. Still too early in the season for effective live lining. Second portion of the trip will be bottom fishing for croaker.

Cost: $125 (lncludes bait, tackle, & tip)
    <insert witty comment here>

We had an awesome time on the trip this weekend. From this board it was myself, foursteps24, shadyfisher, and cliff06.

We ended the day with 11 stripers and easily boated over 100 croaker (kept 81). Great times!

Comment

Nice going Metro. Looks like you guys will be eating a lot of fish for awhile. How far out did you go?
      2012 Hobie Revo 13'
      2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

We trolled in the middle of the bay, south of Chesapeak Beach. In the vicinity of the radar towers. For the croaker, we went further south...I have no real idea where we were. But we werent close to shore, I know that much. I really wasnt paying much attention to the exact location.

But this was the captain's first successful croaker trip, so they are definitely on their way up...

Comment

Working...
        X