M & G Parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M & G Parking

The meet and greets look like fun. Possibly, someday I can get a Saturday off work and make one. I have this arrangement with work where I have weekdays off, less boats out for kayaking.

However, are there any problems with parking at Hemmingways during other times. Seems kind of nice of them to allow for kayak parking. I use a single kayak trailer. Would that be a problem. I use the trailer as my dolly. It makes for a nice rig, but I thought it may be a problem on that parking lot.

Some day I'll meet up with you folks.

I don't think you'll have any problem. Especially if you're there early in the morning. Several of the guys have launched there. I spoke to a manger, Tim, and traded emails with the owner, Biana Arentz, regarding our plastic navy invasion. Some, or all of us will be patronizing their establishment and they're happy to have us.

The restaurant opens at 11am so unless you're there on a busy Friday or Saturday night taking up valuable parking spaces you should be ok. If you want to be sure give them a call. 410-643-2722. Ask for Tim or Biana. Or send an email to: biana@hemingwaysmaryland.com

Hopefully we'll see you a future M&G! Good luck during the week. Nice to be able to go without the weekend traffic!

John

Comment

Working...
    X