Freshwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshwater

Anyone do any freshwater I got a buddywhos going to tuckahoe state park anyone down for some largemouth fishing I heard they are slaying them there

when are you guys going?
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Fri or sat

Comment

ive only fished black hills park and the potomac near rileys lock. i havent this year yet b/c of work and trying to get my citation rockfish this spring. i hope to be fishing freshwater many times this summer
        sigpic

Comment

wheres black hills park? caught any big fish outta there?

Comment

weve decided to go mon. it will be a good time if your down. were going to hit a few places. check out my gallery for some fish ive caught this year

Comment

^ i can probably do monday. i will keep you posted.
              Hobie Revolution 13
              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

cool hope u can make it

Comment

man, wish i could go! next weekend will be a fishing weekend for me !
                  sigpic

Comment

we can do it next weekend too. i lost a monster today. i have caught many 8 pounder largemouth bass this girl looked like she could eat an 8 pounder. had a brutal fight in the grass and lost her right as i was getting ready to grab her with the bogo grip. damn. keep in touch about next weekend. what day where u thinking of going?

Comment

Anyone going to make it tomarrow

Comment

We are meeting at 7am by the bay bridge if u still want to go

Comment

Where you meeting? You gonna fish the bay bridge or freshwater?
                          Hobie Revolution 13
                          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

No I live in thompsons creek which is right by the bridge we r going fresh but it got switched to next weekend because tom wife got sick so he had to stay home. I hit the local private pond and caught shot 12 fish I was only there for an hour and a half

Comment

Working...
                            X