easern bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easern bay

heading to clairbourn landing on easter bay sat morning, anyone interested? sorry its eastern bay, been a long day
    Last edited by surfdog; 08-03-2010, 05:19 PM.

Darn Sam, I got family in town this week and am really slammed this month! Would love to explore over there. But looking forward to the Aug 14th meet & greet. Got that one on the calendar in ink!

Comment

if i can somehow ditch my friend, then i will go solo on my kayak and fish with you.

if not, then i gotta fish with him on the jetski. lol

Comment

john; ill see you next week

richard if you get a ramp sticker you can launch the jet skis. let me know, a guy from TF is coming

Comment

what will you be fishing for? and why are you putting in there versus romancoke.
          sigpic

Comment

flounder and blues. better chance of flounder there and the steep drops might attract some breakers

just checked fishing reports for eastern bay;good rock fishing, blues and flounder on the drops
            Last edited by surfdog; 08-04-2010, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Im going to try and make it on saturday morning. I am heading out on Friday morning too. Hemingway's style.
              Jason

Comment

very good Jason, fishing reports are very promising

Comment

how far is clairbourn from spsp? i need to get the rockfish skunk off my back before i go after flounder/blues.

anyone gona fish the BB sat morning? lets meet up. lol

Comment

Good luck guys! Do you think any flounder have made it up by the bay bridge? I haven't checked salinity but it seems like we haven't had that much rain this year. I might try a few drifts for them next time I'm out and use some of those micro spot I was catching.
                    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                      Good luck guys! Do you think any flounder have made it up by the bay bridge? I haven't checked salinity but it seems like we haven't had that much rain this year. I might try a few drifts for them next time I'm out and use some of those micro spot I was catching.
                      they should be around but nobody fishes for themthey fight alot more the rock lb for lb but finding a keeper is the trick. but its eastern bay any thing could be there even big croakers are fine

Comment

I hope you guys get into them! I have only had a couple of keeper flatties this year, 1 at PLO and a few 14/15'' ones down on a trip to Topsail.

I would like to go after them again before they head back out.
                        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

luckier than most wanted to hit va eastern shore but doesnt look like its going to happen

Comment

well, i was hoping to be able to join you, or at least try and fish annapolis area depending on my schedule for tomorrow, but just got the word i can't do either and have to work...damn. best of luck to you guys!

BTW, if you see some school of baitfish, throw some metal, ive heard the spaniards are popping up
                            sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear that. work sucks but on the weekends its real bad. ah a little latin fish would be nice, hola baby

Comment

Working...
                              X