Felt a little better .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felt a little better .......

The continuing saga of outfiting my yaks ............ I really wanted to christen a yak with you guys yesterday but I'm not ready ....... still need some outfitting .......... I got the cart built to get the Pro angler out of the back yard ........ but I need to determine the location and install an anchor trolley, DF and 2 rod holders ....... in short .... not ready .....

Soooo .... instead of fishin, I went to the REI attic sale to hopefully find a portable yak cart ........ I couldn't find any ......... started feeling that this was a waste of time when I saw a guy that had one and some young guy saying to him that if he decided he didn't want it he was second in line ............ I told him he was the luckiest guy there because I had 2 yaks and that kart was the only thing I came for ............ He said if this is the only thing you wanted then here ............. He handed it to me and walked away ......... I was soooo shocked I couldn't speak ............ Got an $80 cart for $19 .........

Still wished I went fishin with you guys but this made me feel a little better .....

that was nice of that guy, i guess he didnt really want it

Comment

wow, hell of a deal! what kind of cart was it?
      sigpic

Comment

Mighty Mite

Comment

Great deal! We'll see you out there next time!

I still have about 10 projects that I need to complete on my kayak... just can't find the time. I think the anchor is next though.
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Working...
          X