Mariner point Joppatown!!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariner point Joppatown!!!???

Hey there, does anyone want to get together and do some fishing out of mariner point in joppatown md. I am looking to fish and explore. Plus it will give me a chance to check out everyone else's yak and gear. Sunday is usually a good day for me.

I live not too far away, but I've never launched out of Mariner Point. I have fished the quarry around the channel with good success...I would never eat anything out of there, but the quarry is perfect for catch and release kayak fishing. I've caught several nice largemouth, a small rockfish, yellow and white perch and catfish out of that water, and I've only been there twice. There is also carp but I haven't fished for them in there. I'd definitely be in for meeting sometime. I'm not sure Sunday works, and besides the heat kills the fishing. My next trip is probably Fort Armistead Park on the west side of the Key Bridge looking for rockfish. I wanted to go this morning but it didn't work out. I'll let you know next time I fish out of Joppatowne.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

Working...
    X