2012 Tournament Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Tournament Chatter

I just wanted to start a thread for everyone to talk about their plans for the 2012 tourney. Who's signed up, planning to attend, who's bringing the party, and who's gonna win!!!

Should be a great event this year!!

I will be giving you some insight soon on some of the great donations we have received this year. Check out the website and facebook pages for links to all the great sponsors... Please support these companies!!

I got my money on Pinch this year if he is able to attend... and Rockchaser is a close second... They both have that Red Drum luck..

I am registered and paid- hope my work schedule stays open-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

I registered. I talked one of my buddies into signing up and sent offers to two others.

I doubt I'll win. I am too much of a newb on stripers but I'll give it a shot.
      "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

Originally posted by archeryrob View Post
        I registered. I talked one of my buddies into signing up and sent offers to two others.

I doubt I'll win. I am too much of a newb on stripers but I'll give it a shot.
        Thanks for signing up and spreading the word, it is for a good cause, remember it is not whether you win or lose but meeting other fish yakers, sharing your knowledge and learning from them. Plus how lucky you are in the raffle, that is where the big prizes are

Comment

I plan on going... more just to have fun than winning since I just started kayak fishing

Comment

I see from my emails that there will be some anglers looking for the Big Maryland Blue Crab Prize.

Comment

Working...
            X