Lucky's Tackle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky's Tackle ?

This past weekend was my first time putting in on the east side over by Hemingways. Previously, I had put in at SPSP.

On my way back to Hemingways, I noticed "Lucky's Tackle" on the right as soon as you turned off rte 8 on the road back to the restaurant.

Is that place new or has it always been there. I've been by a few times but never noticed it in the past.

Anyone had any experience w/ purchases there ? Was wondering if they were a better alternative than Anglers for those folks who are putting in on the east-side.

Mark

thats a new tackle shop. it wasnt there last year. ive never been inside so im not sure what they have. ive actually never seen anyone walk in or out of that place. i usually buy bloodworms at the gas station on rt8. they have a small fridge with bloodworms and i can just pick the bag that looks the best. last couple of times ive been getting screwed with bw's from anglers.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I've never bothered trying to buy bw's at Anglers because of the comments I've heard from other folks. I've always had my best luck getting bw's from Warrens Bait Box on the way down the road. And, the people in the shop are friendly too.

Comment

I get my BW's from my shop at WHOLESALE!!!!! $6.50 and they usually have more than a dozen worms. One box had 24 worms in it!! But I usually just use the fishbites when kayaking, only use the live BW's on my boat.

So if anyone ever wants me to pick them up a dozen bloods before a group fish just let me know...

Comment

Working...
        X