PLO/St Jeromes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLO/St Jeromes

anybody interested in a little fishing competition next weekend?

I could possibly do something on Saturday. What kind of competition you trying to get going?

Comment

IDK, largest, most, amount of different species with scales--maybe if everyone wants to put up 5 bucks the winner gets his gas paid for. or just bragging rights

Comment

we can meet at Buzzs around 6 and hit the water by 7

Comment

I'm back in town this weekend and looking to get into some fish! Where is buzz's? Did you guys get your shirts?

I'd also consider doing the everyone bring a new lure or some sort of tackle idea. Money is great, but there is something alluring about a tackle grab bag...
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Does Buzz's have a ramp fee?

Comment

I'm in....
              Jason

Comment

I'm up for this too...

John

Comment

Buzz's is about 1mile before PLO on the left hand side. You'll see a big sign named Buzz's Marina. Launch fee's are $10 but im not sure about kayaks. He's actually a pretty cool dude. He'll let you know where the fish are biting and what they are hitting on.
                  Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I'll be in OCMD flounder fishing but I was wondering what the PLO is and where? It seems you are all close to it.

Comment

Point Look Out= PLO. In Southern Maryland. I am northwest of Baltimore, so it is a good long trip for me, but friendly competition is hard to say no to.
                      Jason

Comment

Originally posted by MDSmith370 View Post
                        I'll be in OCMD flounder fishing but I was wondering what the PLO is and where? It seems you are all close to it.
                        How long you gonna be in OC? I'm be down there all next week.

Comment

Point Lookout State Park:

http://www.dnr.maryland.gov/publicla...intlookout.asp

I've only been there once some years ago during summer on a day trip. Loooong drive. That was before I got into kayak fishing. If the fishing is as good as I've read about then that drive might not be too bad!

John

Comment

thats what i was thinking John. i think that fishing will be good, grab bag sounds cool, Joe says that he gives buzz 5.00 to launch.

i havent fished that area in 15 years so i have a big handicap

jason im going to leave around 4 if you want to follow me down, if you come down 97 there is a 7-11 we can get some coffee at in crofton.

i think St Jeromes will be better than PLO, less crowded and you can bring beer
                            Last edited by surfdog; 07-13-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Beer clincher! My vote goes to St. Jeromes.

Comment

Working...
                              X