Hemingways 7/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemingways 7/11

Really rough out there this morning. Was in the water by 6am, caught about a dozen spot fairly easy. Caught about half dozen striped ones, all ranging around 20-24inches in about 10-20ft of water.
    Attached Files
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Very nice report and catch. Are you catching the smaller spot in the shallows around the bridge? Were you live lining the pylons of the bridge or over under water structure?

I was debating whether to hit PLO or the Bay bridge today. I decided to hit PLO with hopes of the flat ones but that was not in the cards

Comment

I was catching spot in the shallow and then live lining the pillons. The spot are pretty much everywhere. I was catching them in the deeper areas too.
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Nice report. Good deal. I can vouch for the chop. I was out in the upper bay in a 26' boat and got kicked around some. Not too bad but enough that you needed to be seated or have good sea legs under you! It turned out to be a fantastic day on the water once it laid down around noon. Oh, slaying White perch helped take your mind off it! Funny thing though, only one teeny tiny spot all day.

Comment

Working...
        X