eastside, BayBridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eastside, BayBridge

well I met Surfdog Saturday, we both watched the storm front come in at Hemmingways parking lot waiting to see if the t-shirts would arrive.Going across the bridge I saw someone close to the pilings in a green kayak(it seemed) getting pelted with rain.Sunday I got there about 7am started fishing for spot with some BWs I froze, kept falling apart got fustrated,whipped out the old Spro 1oz.On the way to the first channel met grilledsardine.close to the channel nailed a 23", 3lb.striper commming back in nailed a fat 25",6lb.striper.that striper had a 4'' perch in its stomach.Man I am paddeling like crazy fighting the chop and current look over see grilledsardine all relaxed looking with his peddle drive kayak.I am going to have to look into those.Well beautiful day and have some fish to show for it.

were you tossing lures to the pilings or trolling. I havent had much success this year jigging, but tore them up last year using a Richie Gaines feather jig rig.

Comment

nice meeting you crawdad...it was pretty rough out there this morning. i got banged up pretty good by all the waves. so much for the 1ft waves marine report. the wind died down around noon. i was going to leave but once i saw things settle down a bit i got some more spot and nailed a few more striped ones. glad you got some pullage also!
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I caught the stripers casting by the pilings.I wonder where the blues are with all the small spot swimming around.Didn't see all those cownose rays like I usually do.

Comment

crawdad nice meeting you! glad you got some fish. looked nasty so i went to the severn so calm i almsot fell asleep, some nice croakers and a ton of wp some very large

Comment

Working...
          X