The shirts work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shirts work!

Tried out my first MD Kayak Fishing shirt today fishing the upper Potomac out of Algonkian Park in VA. Fished chartreuse gulp grubs on ultra lite and caught 15 smallmouths up to 14". Off the water at 11 to beat the jetskis. Wanted to beat the heat, but no chance.

very nice

Comment

nice job!! that's north of rileys lock (maryland side), right? i fish the breakers south regularly..well, at least did. some crazy small mouths at the "damn"
      sigpic

Comment

Good to hear!! hopefully mine will help me snag some rock this weekend

Comment

Nice job. Awesome report. I've not launched from Algonkian but have thought it would be good. Thanks for that report. I also think Riverbend would be good as well. A few years ago I did well wade fishing up river from there. What do you think?

John

Comment

John, not sure where riverbend is, but it's probably a good spot. I'm a Marylander following a bunch of VA guys from another board. They always seem to choose spots more local to them.

Comment

Bob, Riverbend is a bit down river from Algonkian in Fairfax County: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/riverbend/

Did some wade fishing with Redfish12 (Michael) a couple weeks ago but we didn't do much. Hadn't been there in a couple seasons so was bummed not much happening. Both are in my back yard so if you or anyone else want to try it let me know...!

John

Comment

Working...
              X