Shirts In!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirts In!!!

The shirts are in. They will be $10 per shirt and I will sell them to the members who placed an order first. I will bring them with me to the meet and greet for those that will be able to make it. And for those that can't I can either mail them to you, which will cost a little extra or we can try to have another meet and greet.

If you would like your shirts mailed please let me know and send me your email so I can send you an invoice through paypal.

I think the 10th is gonna be the best date for the 1st Meet and Greet, but we can always have another later in the summer.

Matt,

If you have an extra, I'd take a large. Where/when for meet&greet. Or we can just fish together one day.

Comment

Good to hear! How'd they turn out?

I won't be at the meet and greet but I'm hoping to come fish near you one of the weekends after, so I can arrange a pick up. If not, I'll probably try to get you to shove it in one of those flat rate envelopes and paypal you.
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

The shirts look good, just the way we ordered them!! I think we could plan for Hemingways at the Bay Bridge for the 10th at 8am or 9am?

How does that sound for everyone?

Comment

Sounds like a plan,will be there

Comment

Working...
          X