4th of july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of july

heading down to the DE coast Thursday anyone heading down for the holiday?

I know that we talked about this a bit on sunday, but where can you launch in DE? I might make a trip next weekend...
    Jason

Comment

you can launch from the pier at CHSP or the new ramp in Lewes the state park on the other side of Dewey has launching areas on the bay side also. IRI has a launch but its steep hill to the water. id like to put in at Massey's landing looks real fishy currents swift but doable

Comment

How was your trip?
        Jason

Comment

trip was pretty good, hard fishing few tb flounder and snapper blues. i was in such a hurry to get on the road i loaded every thing but left my seat in the garage so i was a jetty jocky, boy was i pissed i could have spit nails. it was too windy friday so i didnt know until sat morning after i unloaded the revo and started to get it loaded before i found out i left the seat. but when given lemons make lemonaide, fished with cducer at IRI and masseys landing, found some new spots to fish, pissed some gomers off by pulling flounder from under thier noses and had a good time with family.

Comment

Working...
          X