Severn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn

fished with dhmjd and longislandtomd early sunday morning, really good time, always good to fish with others.
    got a mixed bad of croakers, WP and a few spot, from the first cast to around 945 it was almost constant hits, that was a lot of fun. on WP i caught was pushing 12"

it was interesting to see the different fishing methods: longisl. with conventional, me with spinning and dhmjd well i think he had everything conv., spinning and fly

Did you use lures or bait ?

I'm going to try and go out on Friday but wasn't sure whether I wanted to go the fbbw route or try something else (actually -- i don't have any lures that would work for those fish unless some small mepps or panfish lures would work)

Comment

BWs on top and bottom rigs. i forgot what dhmjd was using on his flyrod but he had some nice hookups

Comment

real bloodworms or fishbites ?

Comment

the real ones. dhmjd used a white clouser with red eyes. with LT those croaker and wp are a lot of fun.

Comment

Fantastic fishing with you gentlemen. A ton of fun catching double headers of white perch on light tackle.

Im thinking about getting down to St. Jerome's creek this weekend for Fluke. If I go, I will let everyone know.
            Jason

Comment

Working...
            X