Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the itching to do some fishing this Thursday on the Occoquan for Crappie / Yel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the itching to do some fishing this Thursday on the Occoquan for Crappie / Yel

The forecast (as of today) is calling for a high in the mid 60’s. If anyone is interested in linking up there, I will be launching from the Occoquan Regional Park around 10:00 AM to try my luck then.
    US Army (Retired)

Hobie Pro Angler 14 & Outback

By the way I have added my name to the Snaggedline.com Snaggers 2 team on “Kayak Wars”, looking forward to posting some pictures soon.
    US Army (Retired)

Comment

I was thinking the same thing... but might not be able to wait until Thursday... Tomorrow is supposed to be a really nice warm day too... and without the am showers of Thursday.

Comment

The only problem for tomorrow is the wind. This i what the weather channel is predicting: Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
        US Army (Retired)

Comment

yeah... still thinking of tomorrow. Wind isn't supposed to kick up until afternoon so sunrise (7am) to noon looks pretty good. Your right though... probably better Thursday.

Comment

Working...
          X