This saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This saturday

anyone going out saturday morning? i feel the need for some fin action!!

I'm heading out Saturday and Sunday, probably around the 301 bridge. I've only been skunked at the rt 50 bridge so I am going to fish some waters I know!

If things fall through on Sat I could be convinced to fish the BB though...
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I have a 3-9PM Saturday trip booked with Capt Mike Starrett of www.indianheadcharters.com It is on the Mattawoman Creek for LM bass and the occasional snakehead. He goes way back up in to the creek. Let me just say you wouldn't believe you're in the DC suburbs.

I did this last year and it was very productive and very educational. He takes 2. I've had 2 guys cancel and 2 that simply can't make it so there is an available spot if anyone wants to meet, greet and share. Capt Mike supplies a late lunch of BBQ ribs & chicken. Then we fish until dark. PM me if interested...

Redfish12, I'm also up for the Sunday yak trip down to 301. I'll email you for logistics.

John

Comment

Good to hear John.

Surf- where you heading sat?
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

a buddy is having a retirement party in the afternoon and the wifes still recuperating so im going to stay close to home and its a toss up between the Severn from the 450 bridge to the bay which has been pretty good for croakers and WP or the narrows early for some LT action at the wall. i think severn on sat. and KN on sunday that sounds like a plan anyone that wants to go let me know, always more fun with more than one

Comment

Working...
          X