Bay Bridge report-5/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Bridge report-5/26

Went out for a few hours today and learned that just because you can get there doesnt mean you should go all the way across the bay unless you know when the tide will change.
    Caught a 20 in blue out in the middle of nowhere, didnt mark a school though. Jigged small stipers to 16 in out of the shallows (4-8 feet) on the east side. Went to investigate the chumming fleet and saw several large fish being landed on the Southwest side of the bridge, but didnt have chum or bait with me. Wont go out again until after the holiday weekend. Dont want to be run over by the drunken idiots that are sure to be out.

Hey good job. You got some pullage. I've yet to get out on the bay with my kayak. Gotta do that soon but it won't be this weekend. Agree regarding the crowd. In fact, I will be one of them on Saturday!! I'm planning a kayak trip to a local lake for Monday. Sunday looks like the best weather day but have "domestic" plans...

Southwest of the bridge? Hacketts?

Comment

Yes, out towards Hacketts, everyone was anchored up in about 30 feet of water.

Comment

sweet nice job on them schoolies...were you using bucktails?
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
        X