Cbka 2012 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbka 2012 update

Just wanted to give you guys heads up for 2012!!

Our group of directors in currently finalizing the details for this years tournament September 7-9, so registration will be up ASAP. We hope to double the amount of entries as last year, so mark your calender and knock on wood we have great fishing this year and tell all your buddies!

We are also currently contacting sponsors for the 2012 tournament. I have already had a few new companies sign up to donate!! Including: AFTCO, Simms Fishing, Ken Preston Custom Rods, among others!!!
    We don't plan on doing the Challenge Series this year, but may work towards it for next year by doing an experimental challenge one month this year.

Also, Redfish12 and I will be at the Baltimore Boat Show doing a 1hr DEMO for Hobie kayaks on the 21st of January.

And DON'T Forget the Flea Market on March 3rd. We will be in attandance there as well, thanks to Medicyaker for working hard to put it together. We are looking into and may do some sort of raffle at this event.

Hey Matt, Can you or would you mind asking some of those contacts you have like Simms fishing and Ken Preston costom Rod Building come and sell items at the swap meet? It would be much appreciated. If you have any contacts that would like to get a table let me know. I plan to post the flyer for all to download and use. I tried to hand out a few at the M&G to no avail, but thats the way it goes...
    Thanks
    Tom
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
      Hey Matt, Can you or would you mind asking some of those contacts you have like Simms fishing and Ken Preston costom Rod Building come and sell items at the swap meet? It would be much appreciated. If you have any contacts that would like to get a table let me know. I plan to post the flyer for all to download and use. I tried to hand out a few at the M&G to no avail, but thats the way it goes...
      Thanks
      Tom
      Ken's going to be at the Rodmaking Expo in NC the previous weekend ........ so he might everything ready to go

Comment

The tournament is getting closer!!! only 8 months away now!!!

We almost have the website updated and ready to go for 2012 registration! We have heard back from a number of new sponsors already this year and the Raffle and Prize List looks like it will be awesome again and even better than last year!! We will keep you posted on when registration is available. Tell your friends to mark their calenders for CBKA Tourney 9/7-9/9!!! I think we can double last year and get get over 75 people this year!!!! WE are supporting Make-A-Wish and CCA again this year!!

I'm out to retain my Bluefish Crown!!!

Comment

Ha! The raffle last year gave me better prizes than winning 1st place in the EK division. I'm in it for the raffle again.
          <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I'm just gonna make sure I release a LIVE FISH this year. If I can't get the hook our I'm leaving it in there. No more trying to save a life. I do that enough every day at work!!! I still can't believe I did what I did
            Tom Brown
            Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13
            2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
            X