T-Shirts anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Shirts anyone?

I'm looking into getting some T-shirts made and I'm curious who would be interested in purchasing them.

Of course Stupidjet and Grilled Sardine would have to approve of them and allow me to use their logo...but if they are cool with it I was thinking of putting in an order. I'll try to put together some designs and post them and yall can give me some feedback.

The price would depend on the amount of interest. But I think it could be a success.

I'll post the designs ASAP..
    Attached Files

thats a good plan im in

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

im in also...ive been wanting to do that for awhile so your more than welcomed to make them.
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I like it.

How about black shirts with white lettering? Either way, I'm cool with it.

Comment

I like the Black idea too, but I'll have to do some work with the logo to switch the colors. I think 1st order it would probably be easiest to go with the white.

Still gotta get some more interest tho... the more interest the cheaper the shirts will cost.

Comment

I'm interested as well, I just had some t-shirts made for the J-Bay tournament at one of my friend's shops and I know he would give us a good price. If you want me to get a quote from him I can. I ordered 10 shirts, 1 color and they were only about $10 bucks a piece. I'm sure if we got enough interest we could get that price way down.

It'd be nice to have at events like J-Bay for next year, I'm hoping to meet some of you guys and get a nice turnout up there next year.
              Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
              Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
              https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I'd take a couple. Black can get hot in the sun, but I'll buy a couple in whatever color is available.

Comment

i'll get in on that.

Comment

I would also be interested for a couple...

Comment

I'm in. Thanks for organizing.

Comment

The response looks pretty good... Redfish if you could get a quote from your t-shirt guy that would be great. Maybe we could do two colors white and something else (maybe safety orange).. idk just a thought.

I was thinking I could make a first order of 30 or so shirts and then we could figure out how to distribute them, either by mail or if we can get a bunch of people together fishing one day.

Comment

I'll pm you my email so that you can send me the design there. He's really quick and should have them turned around to us in a week or two. I'd be down for a meet and greet fishing trip.

Maybe hit the bridge on the east side then grab some food after at Hemingways?
                          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

^ ill be down with that.
                            Hobie Revolution 13
                            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

^ sounds good to me too. just need to know a date in advance so I can get off work

Comment

Working...
                              X