• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA kayak tourney

CCA tourney on 6-5 at the Jetty beach on KI. fly/LTJ/ kayak. check CCA.com

The website is www.ccamd.org

Comment

thanks for the link, anyone intersted ? not many touneys in our area, but 60 bucks might put some people off.

Comment

I might be interested... one of my goals for the summer was to fish a kayak tourney.. so this might be my best shot, cause there aren't many in the area..

I still think we could put one together with the group we have here on the forum.

Comment

that would be cool, maybe we could do the Rod and Reel kayak shootout. do they charge to launch there? or Breezy Point Blowout, they only charge 5 bux. anything would be nice, its hard to get more than 2 kayak anglers together.

Comment

I'm going to try to fish the CCA event. I'm new to the forum, but not the sport. Trolling from a kayak is allowed for this tournament. My brother in law called them. I'm also out of work right now (during the spring trophy season and turkey season, what a shame) and am planning to head out next week around the bay bridge if anyone wants to go. I was out there for 8 hours the other day and went to the north end of KI after putting in at the bridge (eastern shore). Lost a big one right at the boat.

Comment

went out this morning to rumncoke, nice when i got there but by the time i got loaded and on the water around 730 to wind picked up and by 8 the white caps were too much and my f-ing ff took a crap again. it must be in the unit its self one week it works the next it cant find the bottom and blinks. time to return it and up grade.

have to work so weekdays are out only weekends for me

Comment

Working...
              X