X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-30

whos going out on sat.?

hobie loaded and ready to roll

Can't do sat but I will be going out on sun!
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Sunday for me too
      sigpic

Comment

skunk for me. check out the reports section
        sigpic

Comment

went out sat. morning couldn't go for long and wanted to make sure every thing was working correctly. every thing working fine, even ff worked. every thing fine but the fish, trolled and drifted around for 3 hours and saw no fish or any bites.
          got in some shore fishing after my honey dos were finished, needed to get in some practice with a new 12' surf rod i picked up from cabelas last week going to IRI friday and fish the tourny should be fun. that rod is rated 2-8oz and it will trow 8 oz with no problem, 5-6oz is the sweet spot that lead was really flying took my braid almost to the backing

Comment

^ which rod did u get?
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

don't laugh but its a okuma wuppin stick 12' rated for 2-8oz and 15-40# line, got that and an okuma avenger bait runner 50 for 99 bucks at cabelas. very nice rod, a rod builder fishn buddy didn't think it would cast 8oz after he threw it a few times it changed his mind. put a larger 65 baitrunner on it in stead of the 50 and put the 50 on one of my 7' mh rods nice fit and balance. that reel is also smooth. not a vs or zbass or tica or gloomis but for 99.00 plus shipping a very good deal

Comment

Working...
              X