weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather

sucks! last weekend it was the wind this weekend its going to rain. got the hobie all cleaned up and no place to go

broke out the surf rods and went to pax nas last weekend did good on sat., brought home a 30" fish, nothing on sunday.

went to spsp on tue. from 330pm till 730 only a couple bites saw no fish caught

heading back to pax nas saturday morning. high tide there at 1130am, will be able to get all the incoming and then some

yeah...the weather is killing me. Last week sucked and this weekend is looking the same. hopefully i can get out there on Sat.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

doesnt look like bad weather to me.... actually looks perfect.

SAT
      SE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

SAT NIGHT
      SE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT. SHOWERS LIKELY.

SUN
      S WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT. SHOWERS LIKELY.
      sigpic

Comment

thats what i saw for last sunday, but the wind was worse than sat. and cold. saw some reports of 4' waves on the bay, been there, and rode worse but not by choice

Comment

last weekend was:

NW WINDS 15 TO 20 KT WITH GUSTS TO 30 KT. WAVES 3 FT.

and there was totally 4 foot waves, as i was out between the bridge and thomas point.

if you dont mind the rain, this weekend should be good
          sigpic

Comment

went down to pax nas and got skunked, i dont feel too bad only andy got a nice rock at 35" after 10 hours on the point. quite a few P&S guys were there

Comment

Working...
            X