thanks Tom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks Tom

want to thank medicyacker for the invite to go out sunday with capt. chuck from BFG tackle. we went out from Deale and started marking fish and some bird action but fishing was tough and all the boats around wernt catching either. trolled and jigged from sharps island to popular isl. and off kent point i jigged up a 10" dink. not much of a day for catching but a good day on the water.

It was a good time with lots of pics to show for it. Too bad no fish are in the pics but that why it is called fishing not catching. It is a always better to spend time on the water with good people and good friends. Catching fish is only a bonus.
    Last edited by moc; 11-10-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Yes it was indeed a good time. I'm sorry I couldn't take the entire club. Maybe next year... I could'nt have asked for a better birthday party. My wife asked what I wanted for my big 50th and I told her a charter boat trip. Thanks to my friend and sponsor Capt Chuck and BFG Tackle, the trip was affordable. All I asked is that I have some of my best buds come along. Like I said I wish I could have taken the entire MKF/CBKA clubs. I haven't met anyone here that I couldn't call a friend. Yeah, It would have been nice to catch a few whoppers but like MOC said, Thats why its called fishing and not catching. Maybe next 50yrs...
      Thanks again for going.
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
      X