Spsp 4.4.10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spsp 4.4.10

Today I was planning on going to SPSP by myself with the yak and soak bloods after doing the mom easter thing. Well, plans changed as my girlfriend was on the eastern shore and she wanted to go fishing so we met at spsp around 330 and had lines soaking by 4. damn dinks wouldnt even give me a shot. We both would either hook up with dinks or they would take our bait. I only had one bag of bloods which lasted less than 2 hours. We tried some fishbites but the dinks didnt even want thouse so packed it up at 7.

I did see a bunch of fish caught on the point.

Attached Files
    sigpic

did u see any big fish being caught?
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

no cows but a bunch of what looked like mid 30's. Kelly had one huge knockdown but spit the hook during the 2 second fight.

The beachgoers there were ridiculous. they were all up on me. seriously, they would just walk by and litterally, be a foot away. i might as well should have asked them if they wanted to sit on my lap. this one indian guy just drops his chips bag on the beach and walked away. sorry fucker, this isnt india or your dumping ground. then there are people swimming. yes, they are swimming in 50 degree water. i hate spsp, and this was a good day there.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm still so bitter I lost that fish...I knew it was going to be a good one...

The whole beach looked like a trash can....you're forgetting the lovely rubber glove where we were sitting...ew. Such a shame that people can't clean up after themselves...and thinking about it my line probably got snagged on their trash in the bay! grrr...

Comment

SPSP is only going to get worse from here forward. What I dont get is that they dont have any trash cans by the beach area. They should at least put a big dumpster so people can throw away their trash.

I remember last year I went to SPSP after work, and the beach was pretty much empty so I ended up getting a decent spot away from everyone else. Well this group came, and posted up a couple feet away from me. They had so much room to the left and right of me, why they set up right on me boggles my mind. I then move my rods and spikes to my left to create a little bit more room. One of the guys had this 13ft rod and everytime he casted it would snag all my lines. It took me forever to untangle everything. This happened a couple of times untill i got pissed off and just cut his line. Once he realized his line was cut he comes up to me all angry asking if I cut his line. I told him yes, and I asked him why they got all close to me in the first place. He could barely speak english so I dont even know if he understood what I was saying. He went back to his area, and continued to fish. I only stayed a bit longer after that...was too aggrevating.
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
          X