Hi from the new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the new guy

Got this fishing bug a year ago (long story basically laying in a hospital bed after "C" surgery my son, my hero asks me hey dad why don't we go fishing? logical question why don't we go? so after some help from a bunch of friends and the Wish a Fish community we are fishing) so I decide to try kayak fishing (why not right). My first trip I almost sign my "Darwin Club" membership card for good and didn't make it to write this 46 degree water, MOB drills without a succesful rentry and having to swim it in little over 50 some yards (Hate the turtle) Thank God for the dry suit and a good friend. So any help would be appreciated,

hey, welcome aboard! where do you usually yak?
    sigpic

Comment

Have no usual spots been out once in Furnace bay in cecil co.( an I mean IN) have yak will travel I guess. still little punchy after my first trip still new to Maryland waters

Comment

ive basically been kayaking the annapolis area and the freshwaters of the potomac and black hills lake, but i too will travel. I plan on going to point look out, eastern bay, choptank and CBBT and AI in the near future.
        sigpic

Comment

Big waters for me maybe one day I have tried PLO in a boat did really good on Spanish Macks and Blues. Know about the CBBT and all its goodies just haven't gone Yet

Comment

my hope for this year is to catch some citation fish finally and a spanish mackeral. dont know why, but i really want one from the yak..lol
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome jaik68!!! Happy to have you here

Comment

Welcome jaik68 !
                Hobie Revolution 13
                Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
                X