Tournament Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Results

Fishing for the 1st Annual CBKA Tournament was as difficult as I've ever seen at the Bay Bridge this time of year mostly due to the large influx of rain and flooding in the area. The bay was a very nice coffee color for the tournament.

We had 37 registered participants for the 1st year and many sponsors, whom we couldn't have put on the tournament without.

We raised over $2600 for Make-A-Wish and Coastal Conservation Association and raffled off thousands of dollars worth of prizes.

Slam, Spot, and Croaker - No entries

Rockfish - $150 Gift Card to Kent Island Kayak -1st place - Robert Clemente 19.5 inches
    Bluefish - $100 Gift Card to Paddle House Outfitters - 1st place - Matt Baden 11.75 inches
    Perch -
    1st place - $200 Gift Card to Backyard Boats - Steve Evans 12 inches
    2nd place - $100 Gift Card to Backyard Boats - Will Burkholder 11.25 inches
    3rd place - Yakattack Panfish Portrait w/ Mighty Mount - Matt Baden 10.25 inches

Electric Divison
    1st place- $175 Bass PASS @ KayakBassFishing.com - Langston Majette - 12.25 inch perch
    2nd place- $50 Gift Card to Hook1 - Ryan Altenburg - 12 inch perch *Won special award for larget fish on a Hobie $100 Gift Card to Backyard Boats

***Just to add to the report, I was the only person to catch the SLAM, but due to the fact that my rockfish was not of legal size to enter it was ineligible. (I even caught 2 bluefish and multiple perch which would have allowed me to enter into both prize divisions. Not bragging, just bummed I was able to win the big prize lol

Also, I purchased the Jackson Coosa that was being silently auctioned.
    Will be taking it for a test drive tonight!!
    Last edited by CB kayak 02; 09-12-2011, 04:43 PM.
Working...
X