Time to get out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get out!

It is about time to get out with the yaks. I am looking at going to Tridelphia reservior sometime soon. It is not like prettyboy and lockraven where you neeed to sign a document stating your vessel will only be used at these reserviors and no where else.

Let me know if anyone is interested in going sometime soon for freshwater fishing experience. I mostly do Fly Fishing.

let me know when you want to go. i pulled a 37" pike out of there when i was about 19 many seasons ago

Comment

Surfdog, I am in pasadena apparently not far from you in Severna Park. I can go pretty much anytime for the most part.(good part of being retired)

Comment

i havent been to triadelphia since i as a kid so i barely remember it but i have been thinking about it lately. where do you launch the yaks there? i'd love to check it out!
        sigpic

Comment

Am going to go to there and get all the information. They have a cartop launch area but not sure where it is located. Will give update after visit.

Comment

i think there is a launch area on the other side of the dam, we used to cartop a 12' jonboat with an trolling motor. i still have to work to fish so i'm limited to the weekends. i know a couple good fly spots mainly salt, even though i use a spinning rig.

Comment

I have looked into Rocky gorge and obtaining the permits from WSSC it either a daily fee or you can by an yearly pass for both reservoirs,would love to go out on either one with a group of paddlers.just let me know the day and hopefully we can met up and hit the waters.
              Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
              LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

I will check out the launch sites and make a date for a weekend so more may attend. Is Sat or Sun better?

Comment

Either is good for me, I'm on shift work so just let me know,thanks
                  the price for the pass is $60 for the season or $5 for a one day pass.
                  Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                  LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Triadelphia

Went to Triadelphia today to look around and talk to the person at Brighton dam park. They have decent maps with approx water depths and access points. The water levels are WAY up but still looks like a place I want to try.

Hoping to get out Thursday morning at Ft. Smallwood park for some small striper fun. Anyone else game??

Comment

I have to work thursday. please let us know how you do. i'll be out this weekend, so hopefully i'll have a ton of footage to make a sweet video and have pics of my rigged kayak, etc.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X