Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of Luck

CBKA Fish Yakers,

Just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck in CBKA's first Tournament next week. I'll be departing on a 2 year planned trip to the west coast(with no fishing involved, can you believe that?) tomorrow and it breaks my heart that I will not be attending this event. I have no doubt on the success and hope when I get back, I'm even more jealous and upset than I already am.

Stay safe, tight lines, yak on.

Dail
    sigpic

Yeah ........ good luck guys ......... catch em all and be safe ........... I'll be in Denver and thinkin about ya .........

Comment

stupidjet, I hope your stay on the west coast goes well. At least you can stay in touch with us on line. Hopefully you will be able to wet a line out there.

Take care.
      Jim

Hobie Outback
      TKAA member
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
        CBKA Fish Yakers,

Just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck in CBKA's first Tournament next week. I'll be departing on a 2 year planned trip to the west coast(with no fishing involved, can you believe that?) tomorrow and it breaks my heart that I will not be attending this event. I have no doubt on the success and hope when I get back, I'm even more jealous and upset than I already am.

Stay safe, tight lines, yak on.

Dail
        Dail,

Thanks to you and Mike for setting up MKF to begin with, tournament wouldn't be happening if you had not given us a forum to meet and talk kayak fishing. Good Luck on the west coast!

Bryan

Comment

Good luck, looks like the weather will be ok. I hope the wAter stays pretty clean and doesn't get stained from all that water from the susq. Have fun tomorrow!!!

Comment

Working...
          X