ARC/Jackson Kayak Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARC/Jackson Kayak Auction

Apptomatox River Company and Jackson Kayak donated a Coosa to the CBKA tournament to help raise funds for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Mid-Atlantic. During the tournament we will hold a silent auction for the kayak and a possibly a few other items

Please bring your check book or cash, there will be minimum bids.

It is not too late to sign up, www.cbkainc.com in the last few days we have received (6) $100 store credits from Backyard Boats, $250 in prizes from Bass Pro Shop, the Coosa Kayak, (25) jigs from BFG Tackle. Every sponsor listed on web site has either given equipment, store credits or donations! Plenty of prizes to go around including for largest white perch! You don't need to go all the way to the bridge to win!

The entry fee is $65, you will receive a tournament t-shirt, some nice gifts, tenting, snacks at Captian's meeting, breakfast of pastries/coffee and a barbeque at awards ceremony. Plus 100% of net revenue goes to charity.

I'm not rich and will not have too much with me. Thankfully I just got my retirement check and will have a few bucks. I was hoping the Coosa would be a raffle and not a reserve bid auction. What would the min. bid be on it and what is it vallued at. I saw only one on the web and it was a $1000 SOT Angler version Yak. Are there more styles or models?
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Tom, I picked it up on Saturday and is is the full angler version in the sand color. It's a really cool kayak, lots of fishing minded features! I'm not sure what the minimum bid is yet, but we'll let you know! There will be a lot of other prizes and raffle items too, some large gift certificates to kayak local kayak shops, so you may be able to walk away with one of those!
      Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
      Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
      https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Working...
      X