Tourny Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourny Weather

Has anyone heard how the weather is looking like for the 9th or 10th. Most importantly the 10th?? It looks like we may get another repeat of last week if I see it right. If it gets rained out, what is the contingent plan??? Reschedule?? if so when?
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
    Has anyone heard how the weather is looking like for the 9th or 10th. Most importantly the 10th?? It looks like we may get another repeat of last week if I see it right. If it gets rained out, what is the contingent plan??? Reschedule?? if so when?
    Rain date is Sept 11. We have the camp for the entire weekend. So far looks like the weather will allow us to get the fishing in, may have to adjust the schedule some. We would like to get at least 7-8 hours of fishing in. Most important is to keep everyone safe!

Bryan

Comment

BassPro Tournament Donation

I agree about the safety thing. I'm a medic but I don't want to work on the 10th. I'm good for the 11th if things change. I will miss the Ravens game but can record that if need be. I just inventoried the tote bag of stuff that BassPro donated and there are 2 Binoculars, 1 nice one and another fairly decent, a few hats, about 40 floating key chains, several other small stuff to stuff in bags or whatever. I think the two binoculars could be used as a nice prize add on or whatever you decide to do with it. I think the value is about $200 or so for everything including the tote bag that everything is in. Not bad from BassPro considering how tight they have been in the past as far as donation requests.
      Thanks
      Tom
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
        I agree about the safety thing. I'm a medic but I don't want to work on the 10th. I'm good for the 11th if things change. I will miss the Ravens game but can record that if need be. I just inventoried the tote bag of stuff that BassPro donated and there are 2 Binoculars, 1 nice one and another fairly decent, a few hats, about 40 floating key chains, several other small stuff to stuff in bags or whatever. I think the two binoculars could be used as a nice prize add on or whatever you decide to do with it. I think the value is about $200 or so for everything including the tote bag that everything is in. Not bad from BassPro considering how tight they have been in the past as far as donation requests.
        Thanks
        Tom
        Tom,

Thanks for your help in promoting the tournament, our Captains Bags and other entrant bags will be full of good stuff!

Bryan

Comment

Working...
        X