Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy yall! Im a new member here and thought id share a little about myself and a few fish pics from the year. Im from northern virginia and go to the naval academy in Annapolis. Ive been fishing all my life but never spent much time on the upper parts of the bay until i started school. Id call myself a bass fisherman by trade (river smallmouths to be exact) but have fished up and down the east coast for just about everything in just about every way possible. I fish mostly the upper regions of the Potomac and Susky for smallies and musky and the tidal Potomac for largemouth and cats. I spend a lot of time in the obx as well as the norfolk area so ive fished the cbbt and oregon inlet regularly as well. Being an older mid im allowed to have my truck at school with me and my kayak so i am hoping to fish more along the bay bridge this fall
    Attached Files

Uh Oh ........... Pinch II .........

Welcome aboard .......

Comment

welcome, nice place to launch from at the navy rec. marina across from the academy. i launch from there as my go to spot, its close and free fishing should be picking up soon

Comment

Originally posted by zwmidn View Post
        Howdy yall! Im a new member here and thought id share a little about myself and a few fish pics from the year. Im from northern virginia and go to the naval academy in Annapolis. Ive been fishing all my life but never spent much time on the upper parts of the bay until i started school. Id call myself a bass fisherman by trade (river smallmouths to be exact) but have fished up and down the east coast for just about everything in just about every way possible. I fish mostly the upper regions of the Potomac and Susky for smallies and musky and the tidal Potomac for largemouth and cats. I spend a lot of time in the obx as well as the norfolk area so ive fished the cbbt and oregon inlet regularly as well. Being an older mid im allowed to have my truck at school with me and my kayak so i am hoping to fish more along the bay bridge this fall
        Are you fishing over labor day weekend? Thinking about fishing the Severn

Comment

Working...
        X