camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camping

medicyakers been busy on the ambulance and wants to know how many people are going to campout for the turnament. any idea?

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
    medicyakers been busy on the ambulance and wants to know how many people are going to campout for the turnament. any idea?
    Should be 25 - 30 people tenting. No one in cabins yet.

Bryan

Comment

Thanks surfdog, I'm going to be one of those camping, (I"m assuming I have a spot). I am soooo pumped about this tournament and can't waite for the 9th and the 10th to get here. I am praying for good weather the entire weekend. After the week that I've had, I NEED a mental and physical break. I"m not expecting to even catch anything (but hope I do) and just go out and have a great day on the water. See you all at the Capt's meeting.
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I'm planning to camp there as well. See you guys there!

Comment

i posted awhile ago if anyone wanted to go in on a cabin but no interest. sleeps 8 so what about 20 apiece?

Comment

Has anyone heard what time we can go in to the camp on Friday? I will try to call them tomorrow and find out.
            Jim

Hobie Outback
            TKAA member
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockchaser View Post
              Has anyone heard what time we can go in to the camp on Friday? I will try to call them tomorrow and find out.

Jim,

Right now we have it set up for 3:00 pm to start checking in. We will be sending out an e-mail with final details next week. May be able to show up earlier.

Bryan

Comment

That sounds good. I have never fished there so I wouldn't mind a short recon trip to see whats what.
                Jim

Hobie Outback
                TKAA member
                Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Rockchaser, I'm in for a recon trip before the Capt. Meeting as well. I'm camping and will arive as early as allowed. I have a Blue Explorer with a Tan SOT Ascend. See You all there.
                  Tom Brown
                  2012 Hobie PA 14'
                  Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

I am planning a recon trip to see if I can find some fish for you guys! I should be out early that morning and you guys can always launch out of mattapeake if you want to get out earlier than 3. Looking forward to the tournament!
                    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Sounds good Redfish. I need some lessons on how to catch a fish in the bay. Ive not had any luck fishing anywhere in the bay. I have been out with others that caught fish but I get skunked everytime. It has to be something I'm doing wrong. The odds are too great against me.
                      Tom Brown
                      2012 Hobie PA 14'
                      Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
                      X