MSSA Saltwater Fishing Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSSA Saltwater Fishing Expo

anybody heading to Annapolis for this? Lenny Rudow and C.D Dollar have seminars at 10 and 11 all ways informative Sat. the 27th

thanks for the heads up! had no idea but i'm now going to try and make it
    sigpic

Comment

went to the MSSA expo yesterday, capt. walt and lenny rudrow were pretty informative but cd dollars seminar on kayak fishing was pretty much a let down.

Comment

i obviously didnt make it. care to share anything you learned? how was cd dollars seminar a let down? what did he talk about?

btw, has anyone been to cd dollars new kayak fishing store on kent island?
        sigpic

Comment

capt, walt talked about fishing the suski flats, large fresh bait and top water poppers, finding the channels and fishing the edges. lenny talked about lure presentation and action, sushi spoons and how to rig them( 2 hooks on top,1 hook on top, 1 on top 1on the bottom etc.). CDs was just basic kayaking and what he has in the store, dont get me wrong i like CD and talked to him for a while, just looking for more in depth fishing info. haven't been there when its open, said he was selling native and freedom hawk kayaks plus all accessories

Comment

i'd like to check it out and support a local place catering to our sport, but man, online shopping is soooo easy! lol

I invited him to the site, which he said he checked out and enjoyed, too bad he didnt stick around.
            sigpic

Comment

yeah, i know what you mean. i ordered the hobie inflatable seat from austin canoe ans kayak the other day. CDs a nice guy but i guess pretty busy with weekly fishing reports, guide service and new store to deal with.

Comment

Working...
              X