hobie mesh pockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobie mesh pockets

Can someone with a hobie please measure the mesh pockets? I'm thinking about putting one or two in my trident.
    Thanks!

My Outback has an 11 1/2" X 4" mesh pocket.
    Jim

Hobie Outback
    TKAA member
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

much appreciated man!

Comment

Sure thing, just so you know the Hobie has a depression behind the mesh. The mesh is quite tight so I don't know how much you will get in it.
        Jim

Hobie Outback
        TKAA member
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

my mesh has become quite loose, where when i dont have my typical gear in there, it still holds the shape of it.
          sigpic

Comment

$10 each at ACK if you want to replace it... I'm thinking of adding it to keep pliers closer than my sonar shield away...

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
              my mesh has become quite loose, where when i dont have my typical gear in there, it still holds the shape of it.
              mines also stretched out of shape and a few cut holes from hooks being stuck in them probably replace them this winter

Comment

I just recently added two additional mesh pockets to my outback on the sides just in front of the seat. The areas that I put them on are flat, but I can still hold stuff in the pockets ok. I saw how the revo has pockets on the sides and wanted them on my outback.
                Ryan
                Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

mine were pretty loose also. i ended up stretching the sides and screwed them back in. I cut the excess and used a lighter to melt the ends. worked well.
                  Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
                  X