Kayak Fishing Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Fishing Stuff

did you guys see that KFS closed? thats nuts considering they were, or seemed like, the first store catering to kayak fishing!
    sigpic

they didnt close...they just shut down the online store for maintenance
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

i read...

"Due to the economic downturn, we have had no alternative but to close the store portion of KFS. We appreciate all of your support over the years and will appreciate and really need your support during this difficult time."
      sigpic

Comment

i think the forum is still up and online ordering is still ok. i check kfs off and on to keep in touch

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
          i think the forum is still up and online ordering is still ok. i check kfs off and on to keep in touch
          New here and hoping to contribute even though I am in PA, but very close to the Chesapeake. Anyways as a member of KFS...online ordering is no more as is the store, however thankfully the forums are still there! Unfortunately it appears as the economy took its toll even though they had a faithful following. Sorry about this being my first post, but hopefully it isn't my last...really looking forward to exploring the Chesapeake come Spring!

Comment

that's cool. welcome! it's a shame that KFS out of business, i set up 3 kayaks from their online store. still have contacts to get the low down on Delaware shore fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scraper View Post
              New here and hoping to contribute even though I am in PA, but very close to the Chesapeake. Anyways as a member of KFS...online ordering is no more as is the store, however thankfully the forums are still there! Unfortunately it appears as the economy took its toll even though they had a faithful following. Sorry about this being my first post, but hopefully it isn't my last...really looking forward to exploring the Chesapeake come Spring!

hopefully it is not your last! it's dead around here but the cows are coming!

let us know when you yak the bay!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
                hopefully it is not your last! it's dead around here but the cows are coming!

let us know when you yak the bay!
                You let me know when you are yakking and I'll be there as well.

Comment

will do! i'll post a few days before i plan to sail
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
                    will do! i'll post a few days before i plan to sail
                    Dam! I don't know if my pedals can keep up with a sail! LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X