lucky after the storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky after the storm

didn't expect to catch anything today after all the bad weather. put in at the navy rec. marina on the severn, trolled to greenbury point with no hits started back up river and got to with in 1/8 mi from the 450 bridge and saw birds working the water. cast a 1.5 oz buck tail with a salt water assassin glass minnow into the mix, wham a hit but a miss, threw out again and this time i nailed him, not a monster but a keeper 21" rock. just me and a guy in a cc he got 1,
    Last edited by surfdog; 11-30-2009, 05:03 PM.

very nice....congrats on the catch. I had some buddies go out on Sunday around the bb and they got skunked. I think they were trolling though.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

there's a lot of crap floating around in the bay after that storm. read that someone went to the drain pipe then fished the north side on the eastern shore side and hooked up to a couple nice fish.

Comment

here are some pics. just learned to use this feature.
        Attached Files

Comment

sweet pics!
          sigpic

Comment

were you using waders and a dry top or do you have a dry suit?
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

picked up an inexpensive set of stocking foot waders that are packable, they fold up in to it's pocket. on this day i forgot my wading shoes so just put on dry pants and crocs, wt @ 53 not too bad for my feet.

Comment

Working...
              X